FREE SHIPPING ON ALL UK ORDER
- Royal Mail First Class (FREE) - Usually takes 1-2 working days but we cannot guarantee this
- Royal Mail Second Class - Typically takes 3-4 working days but may take longer under some circumstances
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - Next day guaranteed delivery (order before 1.00pm)
- Please note that these are estimates and not guaranteed (excluding Special Delivery). We have found in the past that these estimates can be extended by up to 2-3 additional days depending on time of year and location.
- We aim to despatch all orders that are placed before 2pm on any weekday, as long as the item you have ordered is in stock and there are no other issues. If you place an order over the weekend the order will be despatched on the following Monday. You will receive an email notifying when your order has been despatched.
- European delivery typically takes 5-7 working days but can take longer depending on time of year and how far the destination is from the UK.
- International delivery typically takes 7-12 working days depending on the destination.
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches the destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
- Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot advise you what the cost will be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
- If your order has not arrived within the estimated times set out above then we have a few steps:
- Check with any neighbours to see if that package has been delivered to them without a note
- Check the local postal delivery office. Sometimes packages can be returned here without notification.
If you have checked both of these places then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will endeavour to help.