- CUPRO - A fabric of regenerated cellulose fibres from recycled cotton linter, breathes and regulates temperature like cotton, drapes elegantly, and feels like silk. Cupro is also known as vegan silk because it’s so soft and smooth, but it doesn’t use silk worms. As far as fabrics go it’s a bit of a trailblazer. Cupro is also thermo-regulating, hypoallergenic, anti-static and super durable.
- 100% Waterproof - Machine washable up to 70 degrees - Tumble dry friendly - Iron friendly
- One size fits all - Adjustable nose bridge to help secure a very comfortable fit for all type of nose shapes
- Cupro face masks are a great alternative to single-use masks, since they are reusable and extremely durable. You could comfortably wash them up to 100 times.
- Face coverings could help to reduce transmission in the community particularly if used in public transport and crowded areas. Cupro face masks would give you extra protection, they also help you to stop touching your face.
Yenz Cupro face coverings are made of eco-friendly cupro. Adjustable metal nose bridge to suit any nose shape, with tieable elastic ear straps. A highly breathable and waterproof fabric made of regenerated cellulose fibres from recycled cotton linter. Thermoregulating like cotton, feels and drapes like silk. Face masks can help to reduce viral transmissions in public areas such as on transport and in crowded places. They also reduce the risk of hand to face touching. These masks protect your airways from pollutants and allergens. Machine washable up to 60 degrees. Tumble dry friendly. One size fits all (adult sizing). Yenz face coverings are sustainable, vegan and organic.